In this article i will show you some Angular JS Interview Questions. Here are some commonly asked AngularJS interview questions along with their answers:
What is AngularJS?
What are the key features of AngularJS?
- Two-way data binding: Changes in the model automatically update the view, and vice versa.
- Directives: Extends HTML with new attributes and elements to provide additional functionality.
- Dependency injection: Helps in creating reusable components and makes unit testing easier.
- MVVM architecture: AngularJS follows the Model-View-ViewModel architectural pattern.
- Templating: Allows for the creation of reusable UI components.
What is data binding in AngularJS?
What are directives in AngularJS?
Directives are markers on DOM elements that tell AngularJS to attach specific behavior or functionality to those elements. They can be used to create custom HTML elements, manipulate the DOM, bind data, etc. Examples of built-in directives in AngularJS are ng-model, ng-repeat, and ng-show.
What is dependency injection in AngularJS?
Dependency injection is a design pattern used in AngularJS to create loosely coupled components. It allows you to inject dependencies (services or objects) into components, making them more modular and easier to test. AngularJS provides an injector subsystem that takes care of creating and managing dependencies.
What is the difference between one-way data binding and two-way data binding in AngularJS?
- One-way data binding: It binds the data from the model to the view or from the view to the model, but not both. Changes in the model will update the view, but changes in the view will not update the model automatically.
- Two-way data binding: It provides a synchronization mechanism between the model and the view. Changes in the model automatically update the view, and changes in the view also update the model.
Explain the digest cycle in AngularJS.
The digest cycle is the core of AngularJS data binding. It is a loop that processes all the watchers and updates the view if any changes are detected in the model. During the digest cycle, AngularJS compares the current model state with the previous state to determine if any changes have occurred.
What is the difference between AngularJS and Angular?
These are just a few examples of AngularJS interview questions. Remember to study the framework thoroughly and be prepared to discuss your experience with AngularJS projects, best practices, and common challenges you faced while working with it.
Leave a Reply